Book a 2-hour wheelthrowing pottery lesson in my workshop for one, two, or 3 people. Use the form above to book time, then details will be sent to you by email. Make payment to confirm your booking.
- All materials are provided.
- You will be able to create a few small pieces (usually about 3-5 pieces per person, approx 300g each).
- Wear clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting muddy.
- Bring a towel. You can also bring an apron if you like.
- I suggest wearing short sleeves or sleeves you can roll up so they don’t get in the way.
- Cut your fingernails before hand – clay and long fingernails don’t get along!
- The workshop isn’t insulated. Wear some warm layers if it’s looking like a cold day!
The workshop is located in Newtown, Wellington, and easily accessible by public transit.
You can also purchase gift vouchers for lessons. After purchasing, the recipient will be able to book online using the form above and enter the details of their voucher.
Find out more
If you have any questions that aren’t answered there, just get in touch!
I recommend watching this video from Florian Gadsby to get some insights about centreing clay and throwing pots on the wheel ahead of coming for your lesson. It’s really detailed and also his voice is incredibly soothing 🙂